Thursday, June 29, 2006

New Co-Leader in 8th Universe/New, Old Rules Updated

I've been talking with The Ancient for a while now and have decided that he would be the perfect Co-leader of atlants. So, I just wanted to let you all know. And, I willl copy the new rules onto here:



Lately, this alliance has grown inactive. That is all going to change. With thanks towards the new Co-Leader of Atlants, The Ancient, Atlants is going to be restored to its former glory. New rules will implemented. Although you are still not required to post on Atlants's forum, could you please at least register? Most of these are old rules but I'm going to make a new Three warning/point system to uphold the rules.
Here are the new and improved rules:
#1. Do not attack, in any way or form, any of Atlants's members, allies, or any alliances Atlants has a non-aggression pact with. Three points. You will be kicked.
#2. Do not be inactive for more than four days or your rank will drop by one each day you are inactive.
#3. Do not be inactive above seven days or you will be kicked. Three points.
#4. All people who use bad language/hate language will be warned with two points. Just to be clear, avoid saying ANY that could be misconstrued as bad language. This is a very strict rule. Believe me, I do not hesitate (And I have not hesitated in the past) to kick people who repeatedly and blatantly dismiss this rule.
#5. Do not argue with me about bad language. I have no desire to discuss with you what you think a bad word is. 1/2 point
#6. Be polite and courteous to fellow Atlants members. Do not verbally demean them. For, what is the point?

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Naval Officer said...

Hey there, I wanted you to know that I am in ogame too, I am in uni 11, and I belong to an alliance called the Lost Angels. I will probabley never get back to this blog, because I found it through the browser, so If you want to reply then get on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home